Sunday, December 06, 2009


It's that time of year again!
Decorating the house for Christmas and have to get out the ol' Beagle Elf Hats!
Sammy does bring a certain je ne sais quoi to the look...




Tonight I made salmon with rice. The salmon was cooked in maple syrup for goodness sake. I have chosen to NOT be offended by the following:

- Madeleine wearing protective hand gear.
- Jackson saying "This tastes like Sammy and Bosco".

Sigh.




She smiled. But she didn't take a bite. I think she did smell it though...

Maple SYRUP people. Jeepers Creepers.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. alyssa would eat your salmon...she simply loves the stuff. Seriously, we usually only make 1 piece because 2 is way to much (and I hate reused salmon) and I have to fight her to get any...Hayden, on the other hand, is not a fan.

    ReplyDelete