Day One is under our belt.
And it was a busy day. Started nicely with all the kids not waking up until 7:45 a.m.!! Of course, we started the day with pancakes - what else can you eat at our house? Mackenzie came to church with Maddie and I and look - a dress! They were so good and sooo cute. Jackson and Jason went to rent movies and get some treats.
We had a movie party tonight. Rented "UP". What a good movie.
BAWLED. MY. HEAD. OFF.
Seriously. The kids all thought I was laughing. Sensitive bunch of souls aren't they? We've only gotten through the first half of the movie, the rest is for tomorrow. I can't wait. Better get the damn tissues.
Jackson made this fabulous DVD bag. I was making Christmas gift bags and Jackson wanted to help out. We decided he should make onedto hold all the movies that he rented with Uncle Jason.
Kid's good with a sewing machine. Really.

No comments:
Post a Comment