Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Grandma Pollock - do you remember this kettle? I bought it at a garage sale at your house and I'm sure I paid 25cents. Or, more likely I paid nothing and still owe you the 25 cents... Anyway, I've kept it all these years and love it still. It totally matches my red kitchen chairs and the inside of my pantry!




Flower Fairy: The Morning After....




I am sure I don't talk on the phone all day, but this kid ALWAYS has a phone glued to her ear.

Ok, I have to tell this story. I'll get some pictures to go with it, I promise. Anyway, here we go. Mom and Dad gave Maddie a great high chair for her Baby. But the highchair is too big for Bitty Baby (and Bitty Baby isn't so great at sitting) so Mom bought "Catherine". When Catherine arrived she had beautiful brown hair, lovely brown eyelashes, and a cute pink snow outfit. Within minutes she was naked, and within 48 hours she was bald and down one set of eye lashes. Poor Catherine. And about the name: I overheard Mom telling Maddie that this baby should have a special name like Catherine or Elizabeth. I guess Mom picked Catherine. Maddie had other plans. When you asked Maddie (until Mom had sufficient time to brain wash her) what the baby's name was she would say:

"Blue"

Although "she" looks more like a "he" with a burr hole now, Maddie loves putting "Calf-Rin" in and out and in and out and in and out of the high chair. Maddie sure does love her babies and the more the merrier!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. flower fairy looks like she had "a little to much to drink the night before", lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember that little kettle..didn't remember that you had bought it tho'..I believe it was a "left over" from Bill's bachelor days, so you are definitly the owner of an antique!! As for the 25 cents, you can consider your bill paid in full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently creating a grandchild pays off debts. Can't wait to stop making those mortgage/student loan payments to Mum and Dad!! This pregnancy will be worth it after all!!
    P.S. I have to see pictures of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. the child is dreaming!!!

    ReplyDelete