50 points to Jolleen for adding a profile picture!
Story:
We've started "time out" b/c Maddie keeps poking the dogs. They are not like lovely patient golden retrievers who let children yank on ears and step on tails. The Beags would really just prefer if she left and often make comments insinuating as much. I'm worried that they will actually bite her to tell her to buzz off, hence the time outs. With Lisa and Morgan's help, we found a neutral spot (upstairs hallway, dog gate blocking her in). Maddie hates it which I take as a good sign.
So, we've been using the time out, but really not that often (the most was twice in a row I think and since then it's been one or two times). I honestly don't even know that I've said the word "time out" to her.
But apparently I have:
This morning Jason was driving her to daycare when she shouts "Daddy, turn off the radio". Then she tells a long story (all in jargon) and ends with "Mommy put me in time out". Hee-larious.
Then tonight she spent about forever putting Bitty Baby into time out. She would set her in the little chair, wag her finger at Baby and say "have a time out!".
oh dear.
night kids,
j
Is her behavior unasseptable? (a little super nanny/drawn together humour for you all) Sounds to me like she's getting the message although a dog bite would probably work just as well.
ReplyDelete