Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 22, 2008
The Celebration Continues!




Lisa has this great tradition of having a balloon bouquet waiting for her kids on their birthday. Hope you don't mind that we have taken on that tradition, Lise.

For Maddie's birthday we bought her a train set which, as you can see, is a huge hit.





Maddie was also very busy with lots of calls on her birthday. Those of you that have had the pleasure of talking with her on the phone know that it looks better from this angle. In reality it's just a lot of heavy breathing and "NO MOMMY" when I try to pry the phone from her hands....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. does that masking tape name tag say "birthday girl"? I sure hope so!! and she does have the BEST fashion sense!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Is Maddie calling the RTC? I hope there were no injuries regarding the derailment!

    ReplyDelete