Sunday, December 16, 2007


The Christmas Card:
Behind the Scenes




Jackson showing his muscles!

Not sure what happened here.

Posted by Picasa

Jackson: Professional Cat Herder.

3 comments:

  1. If you're thinking to yourself: "hey, why didn't I get a card?" - Don't feel left out. At this point, nobody is getting a card. We're still working on it. Maybe you'll get one for Ukrainian Christmas. Or maybe you'll get a "hey we sold our bloody house" card one day... cross your fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you just post the picture that is supposed to be the card on this site with a Jolly Merry Chirstmas to all then you don't have to send them at all. Save the postage, save the time, we all understnd. My cards are going to be New Years cards(and your gift will be too) because I can't afford the postage until after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cards all almost ready to go out. Just need certain people's addresses (hint hint). I think Steph's idea is great. Just blog it baby!!!

    ReplyDelete