Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Walking in a Winter Wonderland...



It was a balmy -8C here in Toon Town today so my SisterWife, Lisa, and I decided to take the girls out for some fresh air. It was snowing like crazy - this picture was taken BEFORE we even started walking!

Lisa and Mackenzie

Apparently the secret to getting Maddie to sit still is to stick her in a snowbank.

Posted by Picasa
Snug as a Bug:
A second tooth started to come through today - she's on a roll. And I think that her eyes are continuing to change, I wonder what colour they will be in the end.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that snowbank picture is so cute!!! Enjoy the snow...so fun to have snow at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fun. Makes rethink this whole no snow in the winter thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still not convinced that Maddie thinks winter is for her. Maybe she should move to Seattle and hang with Auntie Mee-Mee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of the best winter pictures I have seen. You should send the last close up of Maddie to Helly Hansen...maybe they will use it in an ad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should totally send the picture in. She could be a star, a super stahh.

    ReplyDelete