F OFF!!
Literally. the F key on my computer is not working. I have to press extra hard just to get an f. FFFF. I have a new swear inger and it is my F pointer inger. Sometimes I can find the f and sometimes I can't ind it. It is very rustrating. It makes me eel urious.
Just thought I'd share my rustration.
Literally. the F key on my computer is not working. I have to press extra hard just to get an f. FFFF. I have a new swear inger and it is my F pointer inger. Sometimes I can find the f and sometimes I can't ind it. It is very rustrating. It makes me eel urious.
Just thought I'd share my rustration.

An oldy but a goody. My camera is still broken and I le t (see what I'm talking about???) Jason's camera in saskatoon. Heading to Toon Town on monday, but until then you'll just have to enjoy the classics.
And before you ask, here is the plan: Heading to Saskatoon on monday or a ew weeks. Then hopeully the house will sell and I'll come back here to pack. Or maybe not. Don't know...
And before you ask, here is the plan: Heading to Saskatoon on monday or a ew weeks. Then hopeully the house will sell and I'll come back here to pack. Or maybe not. Don't know...
Can we say new computer for Christmas? You just don't realize how important a letter is when you don't have it! Love the classic btw.
ReplyDelete