Saturday, November 17, 2007


Posted by Picasa



First Steps!

I'm slowly training myself to not tilt the camera when I take a video. Last night Maddie started to get the hang of this walker. Watch out everybody!

Hey, did you check out Bosco on the Daily Digital? It's not too late. He'll be on there for quite a while and sometime next week she'll announce the winner of the "Weekly Caption Contest". She does this every Friday and I didn't realize when I entered Bosco's picture that that was the day we would have. But thanks for your caption ideas anyway. Laurie (the blogger) said that she had I think over 60 submissions and only 8 winners. Pretty exciting stuff.


3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is so exciting! Look out Christmas trees everywhere!
    I have checked out the Beagles on the web and I must say the Boscoe Look Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you have Maddie all prepped in her running tights and breathable long sleeved shirt. She'll be even harder to keep up with now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I have been to the beagle web site three times now and can't find the contest thingy, am a total computer dolt??

    ReplyDelete