Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What do you call...

When babies are raised in the wild by wolves they're called "feral children". What do you call a little girl raised by beagles? More and more each day we see little beagle characteristics in Maddie.
1. All toys in mouth (I've heard this is a baby thing too...but I don't know)
2. Loves to have a sock in her hand and the only thing she loves more is a (clean) sock in her mouth. This kid can scope out a sock ANYWHERE.
3. Chases lights - the beagles will go nutso for a laser light and now Maddie tries to grab lights or reflections.
4. Water - loves the bath, loves running water. Sound like anyone else we know? (hint - Sammy LIVES for the water hose).

So, is she a "fer-eagle child"? Or maybe a "beral child"? All I know is that these days she sheds a helluva lot less than the other two.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I vote for "beral" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you bought toys for the dogs AND the baby she would be developing human characteristics. You know, like your last post, more books, fewer screaming monkeys. Jeez Jenn, aren't those baby books teaching you anything??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just so you don't think I'm being weird the post that was removed was a duplicate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does Maddie need me to send her a monkey too?

    ReplyDelete