Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Step right up Ladies and Gentlemen.
Feast your eyes on the World's Only Bobblehead Baby!

This picture cracks me up! When Jason sees this he'll say it's just further proof that I have an enormous cranium (he often uses the term "planetoid") and have passed my curse on to Maddie. I say big head means big brains.

3 comments:

  1. I did some research and you are right Bigger Head = Bigger Brain

    "Even though head size also depends on factors such as the muscularity of the head and thickness of the bone, it's very likely that a bigger head means a bigger brain" - Grant Hurbert Professor of Biology
    from:http://www.sciencenetlinks.com/sci_update.cfm?DocID=166

    So there you go:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really thought about the size of my head - I'm going to have to go and measure - I hope it's big! ;o) But... I have to say, the pics of babies on their tummies with the gigantic noggins are always the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:50 AM

    She is to adorable...bobblehead or not! I actually quite enjoy her bright eyes, almost like she discovered that the party was for her. :)

    ReplyDelete