Sad Day
Beagles on the Web is a blog that I have visited almost everyday for about a year now. They are a family with three beagles and everyday Laurie posts a new hilarious picture of her dogs. It may sound strange, but I feel that I know them from visiting that blog. But maybe those of you who read this often feel the same way about Maddie?
Last night Scooter, their 8 year old, died of cancer. Writing this makes me start to cry all over again. Laurie has written about Scooter with lots of pictures. At the bottom, if you click on "archives" you can see all the other pictures over the years - it's full of much happier memories. Check it out if you have time. But don't read today's if you're like me and keep crying every time The Littlest Hobo leaves. (Maybe tomorrow he'll settle down)
http://www.beagles-on-the-web.com/dailyDigital/
here are some of my favorites - please check them out if you have time:
http://www.beagles-on-the-web.com/dailyDigital/archive/oct05/oct27.html
my most favorite:
http://www.beagles-on-the-web.com/dailyDigital/archive/mar06/mar03.html
-jenn
All dogs go to heaven. Somewhere, Scooter is still running through the woods, playing in the brook, and drinking coffee.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you have been back for almost a week now and this is my first visit. So sad to hear about the puppy - thanks for sharing (and even though I'm not a dog-girl, I do feel your sadness).
ReplyDeleteI could just eat Maddie up in those cutie-petutie hats (and I do feel that I'm closer to you and Maddie since the blog and becoming the fan club founder! - thanks for that)! :o) Can't wait to see you gals this weekend to catch up!
If you can't even handle those blog entries then you certainly aren't ready for Marley and Me. It is always very sad when someone special leaves us but so very theraputic to have a great big cry about it. Hence why I enjoy Grey's Anatomy so much :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the baby shower this weekend.
So sorry about the pup! I know how hard it is to lose a dog!
ReplyDeleteOn a happier note, Maddie has got to be the next Canadian top baby model! She's so sweet, she makes my teeth hurt! :)
Enjoy the shower, sorry I can't make it. P.S. I have "rice" money here for you