Thursday, March 15, 2007

For the last few days this has been Maddie's most favorite toy. She loves to sit there and watch the colourful bugs. And I swear she sometimes tries to reach for one.




She has another chair thing that has a big smiling
octopus attached to the side. Last night at dinner she sat in her chair and poured her heart out to that octopus. We've never heard such chatter from her.

I knew just how she felt. I tell Jason every little detail of my day and all he does is smile vaguely with glazed eyes... Sigh.










Jason and the Octopus. Octopus on left.




Alternate Use for Maddie's Favorite Toy:
I know some of you will be appalled at this next picture. But as Beagle Lovers - we think it's hilarious and have to share.

It took Sammy quite some time to figure out how to "get in" (she ended up going under the arch). But once inside she seemed quite comfortable. Surprisingly Bosco hasn't tried to eat any of the bugs...yet.

Just thought I should end this blog with a cheek shot... (and check out the Faux Hawk!)

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    I swear that Maddie looks chunkier. Especially in her cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you how fantastic the shelves look - and how I almost had an anxiety attack looking at the rest of the room. It can only get better from here! :o)
    Oh yeah - those cheeks are the best - they make me smile each time I see her!! See you Saturday!

    Jolleen

    ReplyDelete