Thursday, December 04, 2014

It's time



Someone pointed out that I need to post on here. 

Just haven't felt like giving it an effort lately. Poor excuse I know.  

So to get in the mood I'm going to do an old favorite: Random List
1. My two dogs are sleeping and i love them and worry about what we will do when they are gone. 
2. I just painted my nails. I tried to pick a dark colour bc I thunk it will make me look like a movie star. But now I'm not so sure. 
3. I freaking love the new podcast "Serial". So addicting and awesome. Just finished episode 10. I think I want to be Sarah Koenig when I grow up. 
4. Jason and I leave for Vegas in five sleeps. We have hardly talked about it and have no plans. We have talked about a million other more urgent matters. Obviously a sign we need a holiday. 
5. I finally went for a massage and Chiro. Haven't done that since we left Calgary.
6. I need one more private client. Referrals? 
7. Maddie is so amazing. But you knew that already. 
8. I love things that tell a story. I hate unnecessary multiples. I will never buy a second one if I already have one that "works just fine" 
9. I hate when people are mean and judgey. But damn I'm the Mayor of Judgey Town. 
10. I love quiet time by myself. It's the fastest way for me to recharge. 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post. Have the best time in Vegas. It is my happiest place on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should teach your kid how to speak English.

    ReplyDelete