You guys, they are working SO HARD. I can't believe how much they got done while I was at work today. I'll post pictures after the weekend is over. Short version - my mom set up the garage sale and my dad created a GIANT flower bed, trimmed unruly trees, and yanked out ugly shrubs.
Garage sale was tonight (friday evening) and again tomorrow morning. Only until noon.
Guess what I think I like more than going to garage sales? HAVING a garage sale. I'm loving it. Its not nearly as painful as I thought it would be. Mostly b/c my mom has helped a lot and Donna has quite a big sale compared to our so I mostly get to watch people dig through her stuff. But our stuff also seems to be going, so thats good.
Jason of course made half of what Mom and I made when he sold three items. Oh well.
Maddy is selling drinks for 75 cents. And then using her profits to buy items from my sale. Yes. That is happening.
So now it's quiet time until tomorrow when all the work starts again. I'm on Dexter jag right now. Its a new show. From 2006. Yep. That's me. Always on the cutting edge.
Thank you again Mom and Dad for all your help so far. I hope you can last until Monday!
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment