And I'm doing this post from my phone so that may increase the rant and it will definatley increase how crazy I look when the auto correct kicks in.
Ready?
Ok I'll wait.
Know what I hate? I hate "organization" books and pins and blogs that just have the same crap all the time. Over and over. Give me something new people. C'mon. Be BETTER. Wow me like the time I saw a pin where you label bread ties and put them on cords so you know which damn cord goes where. More of that please.
Don't say pedestrian crap like
"Have a place for everything"
DUH. WE ALL KNOW THAT.
That's like the pre course to getting organized. If you don't even know that part then you might as well not even start organizing.
How about just strap on a pair and say "put your shit away right away". How about some honesty. How about "if you can't pick up, give up".
Dear inter web, give me better tips. And stop hanging a super cute purse and a scarf and calling it "mudroom organization". Call me when you put everybody's stuff BACK IN THE ROOM.
big sigh.
Thanks for being there. My hand is cramping.
Night.
This is similar to all those stupid articles online about how to save money. they might as well just say: Don't buy shit you don't need and TA DA you'll save money. No shit Sherlock.
ReplyDelete