Sunday, February 23, 2014

Double Double

That's Canadian for "we owned men's and women's curling AND hockey this Olympics". Also Canadian for "boo yah"
#gold #sochi2014 #socool

Enough of that. 

Let's talk about my basement. 

You know how I like things "just so" (#crazylady). It's not like I live in a constant state of "just so-ness". But I aspire to that and I'm MUCH easier to live with when Some People put their stuff away. 

But the basement? Well. It's an empty concrete space. There is some entry level organization going on down there. 


(Maddy Winter, Mommy Winter, Daddy Winter)

But mostly it's where stuff that really doesn't have a place goes. Or when I'm too lazy to make a place. It's that space in our house we all have: that space where things go to die.  



Except the potatoes. 

They have a Plan. 











1 comment:

  1. Wow you should do something with those potatoes before they start crawling up the stairs.

    ReplyDelete