Thursday, July 11, 2013

Our last night

We pack up and head home tomorrow. It has been a great week and of course went by so fast. Tues, wed, and today really flew by. That happens when you do basically the same thing:
Wake up
Bike to the bathroom
Make coffee/eat breakfast
More coffee, tidy up the cabin, make lunch for the pool
Load up the cooler and head through The Tunnel of Doom*
3 hours at the pool
1-2 hours at the beach 
Big supper and bevvies with all the gang
Shower
Bedtime

In there are also 47 applications of maximum strength bug spray. The Mosquitos, if I haven't mentioned them, are unbelievable. My mom has me taking garlic pills and vitamin b and while I still have a million bites they don't last more than 20 min or so. 

*Tunnel of Doom = the path through the trees to get to the beach. Millions of Mosquitos in there. Soul crushing. 


Best pool lunch!  PB and mini choc chips. 




Mandy, thank you so much for taking Maddie kayaking. What a great treat. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to remember garlic pill and B vits. I want Mandy to take me kayaking too!

    ReplyDelete