Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Paris

Whoever said Parisians are unfriendly had clearly never taken the metro with two (small but still awkward) suitcases, one collapsed second hand stroller (bought in Paris), two back packs, and one 6 year old. 

Even if you haven't taken a subway, you have likely watched enough movies to know that there's a lot of stairs. And in Paris there are very few, if any, down escalators. Getting to the Eurostar today I think we did 5 or 6 sets of stairs. People helped us 5 times. I am so grateful to them. 

Thank you helpful Paris strangers!!!

Now we are at the station waiting for our train back to London. Then we take the tube and two more trains to go to a cottage in the country for a few days. Where I will sleep. A lot. 

We fit a lot into our 2.5 days in Paris. 




One last look on Freddie's balcony. 



One of Freddie's paintings. (She is an artist AND a banker. What a combo). I love that red jug! 

No comments:

Post a Comment