Thursday, November 01, 2012

Happy Hallowe'en!

(and Happy Birthday, Grandma B)

We counted a grand total of 11 kids, but then we left a big bowl of candy on the step and went trick or treating ourselves. So...not really sure how many kids we had but we did have a few pieces of candy to spare! As I was tallying kid number seven I thought about Shelley...and figured she was probably rounding the corner on 400 (how many did you get, Shel?)

Maddie wore a pink flannel bunny costume that I wore for Hallowe'en. In fact this is a pretty special costume b/c Uncle Britt lurved this one and wore it All The Time. Jason also dressed up - as a Hunter. Not too many people seemed to catch on though. Oh well, we thought we were funny (and warm)

1 comment:

  1. A couple of cuties!! I do think that Maddie's make up adds a fantastic flare.

    ReplyDelete