Friday, August 05, 2011

URGENT NOTIFICATION



PLEASE READ

Time Travel is REAL.


The Markosky's are going back to 1994. 
you:  "But Jenn, what does this mean?"

Blog: They no longer have voicemail.  There is no caller ide.  There sure as hell isn't call waiting (never was, hated that stuff).

They have a phone.  Attached to the wall.  Maybe Jenn will splurge and buy an answering machine. Maybe not.

I'm pretty sure most of you have given up and stopped leaving messages (not 100% sure b/c I never check), but thought I should let you know just in case.

People who are still encouraged to leave messages:
- my mom and dad
- Jason's parents
- Grandma and Grandpa Pollock (b/c Claire has given up on teaching them how to text)
- my brother (mostly b/c then pigs would also be flying)
- Mark Wahlberg (I mean, how else is he going to get in touch with me? It's not like he's responding to my facebook friend requests...)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is facebook stalking Mark Wahlberg.
    And WHAT is with my parents and texting. I mean my god my mum was a secretary for how many years and now she can't figure out how to type on a teeny tiny keyboard? Puh-Lease, lamo lamerson.

    ReplyDelete