Disclaimer:
Treena took these photos!
For her birthday, Dan gave her Tickets to see Jenn (live in Warman!) She arrived Friday afternoon and the fun began about 20 seconds later and didn't stop until she flew out sunday night. Thank you Treena (and thank you Dan) - I had such an amazing weekend.
One of the things I love about Treena is she likes to do a lot of the stuff that I like to do (well, duh - isn't that true about most friendships?) What I mean is, she likes to do the stuff that no one else wants to do. Like strolling down 20th St (GASP, the WEST SIDE??), leisurely exploring second hand furniture stores, walking around neighborhoods looking at fancy houses, eating only bread, cheese, and apple and wine for lunch (twice) We did all that and more this weekend.
Treena, I had such a good time. I miss you so much now that you are gone again. I wish we lived closer. I wish you were still down the street and Jason and I could pack up our poker chips and head over to the Fosterelli's for a night of laughs. Those are good memories and I hold them dear to my heart.

what a lovely surprise to find this tonight.
ReplyDelete