Good morning from county shropshire! I had such a great sleep last night and woke up to a rainy morning. Wish I hadcite curly hair bc its gonna be a fuzzy day.
We are in Dorrington. Its a small town where lots of my people come from. Last night we went to the church down the road from our inn. Found so many from my family. Mom has done a lot of research so she knew who they were.
The building next to is apts now but used to be our familys blacksmith shop. Our inn has a photo of my great grandfather and his brother in front of it. Always so amazingto see where you come from.
Im posting on my android gt so bear with me bc typing with mythumvs is a pain in the ass.
Now for some very unedited photos.....
I was wondering where you were going!
ReplyDelete