Tales of two beagles, two lucky parents, and Madeleine Jane!
Did you steal Lisa's mitts or did she take your scarf?Since when did prairie girls start wearing sunglasses when they tobagganed?
This made me laugh after I made my comment the next security word was :YOWZIESI can't put it in a sentence but its still pretty funny, either that or I need to go to bed. And feel free to take note of the time, I feel your pain Jenn.
Did you steal Lisa's mitts or did she take your scarf?
ReplyDeleteSince when did prairie girls start wearing sunglasses when they tobagganed?
This made me laugh after I made my comment the next security word was :YOWZIES
ReplyDeleteI can't put it in a sentence but its still pretty funny, either that or I need to go to bed. And feel free to take note of the time, I feel your pain Jenn.