Monday Night Update
The vet called twice today. This morning they switched Bosco's pain meds b/c they think the morphine was making him nauseous. This afternoon they gave him a bit of food and if he can keep it down we might be able to bring him home tomorrow. The vet today said that Bosco is still quiet but he is enjoying going out for his walks. Jason is heading over there now to see him. I didn't go today b/c I had Maddie with me and really didn't think it was a good place for her.
We're still waiting for all of his test results. Hopefully we will hear by Wednesday (they said "midweek" and I feel that is definitely "mid week"). At the moment we actually have no idea what is wrong with him. The thing that keeps sticking in our minds is the fact that Sammy was sick first, then she was better and Bosco was sick. But he just seemed to keep getting sicker.
Hopefully Jason will have some good news when he comes home in a little while.
I am going with Colleen's thoughts that he is on his way home anytime now. Since she knows dogs, I'm going to trust her. We have been thinking of you all all day. How is Sammy handling all this?
ReplyDeleteJoy said to call her anytime and she will watch Maddie if you need her too....
ReplyDeletefirst thing I did when I got home was rush to see if there were any Bosco updates. Glad they are on the positive side and fingers crossed things keep improving. xo
ReplyDelete