It's all Rainbows and Unicorns out here in Warman.
Well, not everyday, but most of the time it's pretty great. This is the view from our spare bedroom. Maddie really wanted to "have" the rainbow. Sigh.
Mom and I decided to make a pit stop when we were shopping the other weekend. I guess we were a bit distracted talking in the bathroom when suddenly we realized Maddie was not with us. This was a small bathroom (a two seater, if you will) so we had a pretty good idea where she was....
Yep. Locking herself inside the stall. I took this picture by standing on the toilet in the next stall. Never say I'm not a dedicated blogger....the things I do for you Lucky Fans. There are lots of pictures that are even cuter, but (again) to preserve Maddie's modesty I thought I would crop this one up and put the rest in her blog book when I make it.

auntie lisa is sooooo proud!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the madge post!!
ReplyDeleteI think they have run out of real words for the verification. A couple of tonight's offerings: scontf, tocopogr.
ReplyDelete