Monday, June 01, 2009


Friday Night Picnic

We knew we'd be rushed getting home on friday so we thought we'd pick up some McDonald's for supper. Then we had the great idea of having a picnic. We drove over to Meewasin Valley (??) park - wow, what a wonderful place. There's lots of picnic tables and fire pits. We'll have to go there again and spend an afternoon or something (Lisa, are you up for it?). There are lots of trails that go down to the river. What a beautiful city. We are so lucky to live here.






Can you see the french braids?
"Josette (from daycare) made my hair pretty"
She slept in them that weekend and I had to convince her that I could make braids too before she'd let me take them out.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. i'm more flabergasted that my brother is in a dress shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, he's Fashion Forward alright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for you! You taught me to braid! I think it was for a Brownie crest or something and we were using yellow yarn in your basement. Funny, the things a person remembers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do live in a great city!! :o) miss you a bunch! and yes how could you not notice the braids - so super cute! and seriously... "have the rainbow" is my favorite :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Jenn you can braid:D Remember when you did braids for me when I was Jessie from Toy Story 2?

    Maddie is growing up to be a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All this time and I had no idea you could braid. I think we need a confirmation post.

    ReplyDelete