Monday, April 20, 2009



Having a Bath.

Maddie took a notion one day that she should have a bath. She dragged a rubbermaid lid into the doorway of our bathroom (not sure why our bathroom b/c that's not where she baths. Maybe the lid was already there?) Anyway. Then she scooted off to the other bathroom to get all her bath toys. And of course get bare mucked (as Uncle Britt used to say).




Fixing the bike. I think this was another day (but still the nakedness). She crawled under there and told me she needed to fix it. She loves "riding" this bike.



Just when we thought the clothes boxes were done, I found some more! Bless those Nelsons!! Keel - do you recognize these shoes? She loves them. Of course she feels that she should wear one pink and one blue. Good thing there are two pairs of one pink and one blue... She also thought that maybe Cathrine could wear some too. That last box had tons of shoes. Most of them are too big still but Maddie couldn't care less. I came home saturday to find her wearing a t shirt, diaper, one brown work boot and one dark brown work boot. Kind of like some miniature member of the Village People. Just needed a hard hat.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. this is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I'm guessing she has picked up on the nakedness from you and Jason - you say you are all about the comfort of the leisure suit... but these photos make me wonder - is it the "leisure" suit or actually the "birthday" suit that you really love?!?! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just went blind after reading Jolleen's comment!!lol

    ReplyDelete