Christmas Morning
Bruce spent the night with us and the rest of the gang came over later in the morning for breakfast and to open presents. BTW - I made the "wife saver" thing and I think it turned out well (or at least everyone was kind enough not to complain...) Also made the Land of Nod buns and really, how can you go wrong with gooey cinnamon and brown sugar??
Wow, what a difference three kids makes! We were clearly Christmas Morning with Kids Novices - it was absolute bedlam! Maddie was tearing through paper like a teeny tiny Tasmanian devil (I found two presents a few days later when I was cleaning up...) It was a lot of fun, but I forgot to take pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it.
Later in the afternoon (after some "quiet time") we all headed over to Lisa and Jayson's where Marion had been cooking up a storm. YUMMERS!! The turnips were fabulous, Marion!
We had a really wonderful Christmas together, and as usual it all came and went way too fast. But I'm looking forward to doing it all again next year.
Bruce spent the night with us and the rest of the gang came over later in the morning for breakfast and to open presents. BTW - I made the "wife saver" thing and I think it turned out well (or at least everyone was kind enough not to complain...) Also made the Land of Nod buns and really, how can you go wrong with gooey cinnamon and brown sugar??
Wow, what a difference three kids makes! We were clearly Christmas Morning with Kids Novices - it was absolute bedlam! Maddie was tearing through paper like a teeny tiny Tasmanian devil (I found two presents a few days later when I was cleaning up...) It was a lot of fun, but I forgot to take pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it.
Later in the afternoon (after some "quiet time") we all headed over to Lisa and Jayson's where Marion had been cooking up a storm. YUMMERS!! The turnips were fabulous, Marion!
We had a really wonderful Christmas together, and as usual it all came and went way too fast. But I'm looking forward to doing it all again next year.

fyi....jenn your breakfast tasted great and turned out just fine!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like sooo much fun.
ReplyDeleteChristmas was very quiet at our house, but the Pollock/Patience/Greenreich Clan hopefully will all be together in 09 so it should rock!
ReplyDelete