Calling all Beagle and Blog Fans!
Check out my favorite Beagle Blog: "Beagles on the Web". As you likely know I have been following this blog since before we adopted Bosco - so about three years now. She has a guest daily digital on now with the theme being Christmas. If you go to this link you should get to the calendar. Start on Dec 12. Be sure to go to "archives" and look them all up (archives will take you back to the calendar). Although, be warned, there is a slightly creepy one where this woman (not my blogger, a stranger) collects bears in a room. It could only be creepier if they were dolls...
http://www.beagles-on-the-web.com/dailyDigital/archive/
p.s. ok, I included the sight in case my "link" thing didn't work. If you have to, try cutting and pasting. Trust me - it's worth the extra effort...
The "Honorary Beagles" cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteyes - the bears are creepy but I think clowns would be the creepiest!
ReplyDelete