Sunday, April 20, 2008

The
Ladybug Hat!

(Maddie loves it and wears it with pride!)






Thank you again, Grandma Pollock!

Maddie doesn't quite have the "stand still and say cheese" part of photography yet. In fact, when I mentioned cheese she became a bit testy when I didn't produce said treat.

For all you Bosco fans (I know you're out there):
He has haayy feevah.
We haven't figured out what he's allergic to, but he's itchy and hive-y. Poor puppy.
So far benadryl is doing the trick.

Our new Vet: Why is it that beagles are always chubby?

Me: Because everyone thinks they're STARVING.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I like the sideways glance in the last picture that says to me" Is that Mommy still following me? The hat is too cute! I can't remember if youmentioned whether Maddie likes it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, it was worth every stitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the hat...and Maddie looks so grown up in it!

    ReplyDelete