Monday, April 07, 2008

FYI (i.e., For Your Information):
People at STA (i.e., Society for Treatment of Autism) ROCK (i.e., are the greatest ever)!!


In the mail today - another package. This time from all my peeps (e.g., friends too many to be named here) at STA. Thank you guys for sending me a card and these fabulous holiday socks (i.e., sock swap inspiration)!

Jeepers, I miss you guys sometimes! Thanks for making my day. The only thing that made me happier was watching Jason listen to Maddie blow bubbles in her glass of water.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I always think of you when patients come in wearing crazy socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you're like your husband wearing missed matched socks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee - you got the socks!! that Gen is such a great thinker...there were suppposed to be 3 pairs, but the 3rd pair is still up in my closet (I'm a bit forgetful)...maybe I'll hand deliver them when I see you in a couple weeks!!! and the best part is that you get to make your birthday celebrations start early!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete