So...
As of today Maddie:
- takes up to 12 steps on her own. She can go from sitting to standing to walking now all by herself. She's still a bit wobbly of course, but pleased as punch none the less.
- signs: more, milk, and eat. She's working on cracker, water, and Daddy (guess who's teaching that one)
- has started drinking whole milk. Not a big fan yet, but we'll keep offering.
- is getting much better at drinking from a straw. Still not so great with a cup, but we're also partly to blame for this b/c it's so darn messy!
- has started to show an interest in feeding herself with a spoon - again messy but she's getting better with practice (go figure).
Where are the pictures? As Jason will be happy to tell you: I am a computer virus. What this means is that Jason's computer no longer works as well as it did before I moved to Saskatoon. As a result, I can't put pictures on for a little while until he gets "the other operating system" working (whatever that means). So be patient and just review old posts if you need a little Maddie Fix.
And hey to all you Calgarians - Maddie and I will be in town on Wednesday for a week to pack and visit (no, haven't sold the house - just being hopeful). If you want to get together, or better yet, if you'd like to babysit Maddie - just give me a shout on my cell or on facebook. But I won't have internet once I'm in Calgary.
TTYL
-J
Happy packing and I will cross everything and send good house selling vibes!!! Cousin's in Red Deer sold their place on the 3rd after listing it in September so, there is hope!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Maddie! Hope to see you and mommy on Wednesday.
ReplyDelete