A little "then and now" for you. Does this look like the face of a child that would scream bloody murder when you attempt to change her diaper? Ahhh, I didn't know how good I had it a year ago...
I swear, this girl just gets sweeter and sweeter! Currently she is:
- walking a lot more
- added "banana" and "night night" to her repertoire
- and gearing up for her Daycare Debut on Friday
- walking a lot more
- added "banana" and "night night" to her repertoire
- and gearing up for her Daycare Debut on Friday
My mom made me a cake like this when I was in nursery school ('member how they used to call it nursery school? Ahhh). It seemed only fitting that Maddie should have a Lucky Elephant cake too.

It is so good to have you back!!! We have missed you terribly! Cake is adorable and I cannot believe that a year has gone by already. Good luck to Maddie at "Nursery School" and you at work. I know that you both will make friends fast.
ReplyDeleteRight away I was impressed that you baked cake even though it took a couple seconds to figure out what it was. So you're back in Toon. I'll have to call to find out what's up now. I can't believe she's already a year old.
ReplyDelete