Sigh.
The Internet on my computer isn't working (again). So I came down here to see what pictures Jason had on his computer that I could put on the blog. And this is what I found:
The Internet on my computer isn't working (again). So I came down here to see what pictures Jason had on his computer that I could put on the blog. And this is what I found:
A Whoosy Whatsit.
There are elventy billion of these in Jason's room and throughout our basement. They pop up like mushrooms. There are more pictures of these than pictures of Madeleine on his computer. Anyone surprised?
There are elventy billion of these in Jason's room and throughout our basement. They pop up like mushrooms. There are more pictures of these than pictures of Madeleine on his computer. Anyone surprised?
yeah i made it onto your blog!! how exciting (even if no one can recognize who it is) hee! hee!
ReplyDelete