Internet? check!
Camera? check!
Blog? check!
I'm back, and currently at full capacity! Thank you, Jason. (again)
Camera? check!
Blog? check!
I'm back, and currently at full capacity! Thank you, Jason. (again)
Flying with Daddy. Maddie and I parked near the runway to watch Jason land. He flies out of a community called "The Air Ranch" - it's a bunch of fancy schmancy houses right on the runway.
Pretty cool concept if you're a pilot - or if you like fancy schmancy houses... Anyway, there is a spot on one of the cul-de-sacs where I can park right in front of the runway and watch him take off and land.
A future pilot? Mom (i.e., Grandma B) and I are both wishing that at least one of them would work for
West Jet soon...
I can't believe The Great Headband Discussion that was sparked from one little barrette. Steph, I'm glad to see that you have seen the light. Bald babies especially don't deserve a giant bow on their head - life is tough enough for them.


Hmmm How old do you have to be to apply as a pilot with Westjet? Maybe Maddie will be a child prodigy? I suprised you guys aren't hoping they working for an international airline like Air New Zealand. I hear they have queen size beds on their long haul flights. I am routing for you Maddie...You could be the youngest pilot yet:)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for Jason to fly us all back to MB! Make sure, when you are plane shopping, that you get one big enough for dogs!
ReplyDeleteMan, you got a cute baby!! I hope I get one that cute! Oh and you could eat the fish with no health worries but the fish and game guys would definately fine you if they caught you hauling them home. We can go to the Pike Place market and get fine free fresh fish!
ReplyDelete