Monday, May 07, 2007

We're off to see the wizard!

Actually, we're flying to S'toon tomorrow (just me and Maddie). Then Auntie Lisa is driving us to see Grandma and Grandpa Kenco and everybody in Roblin (yes, you Mrs. Pollock!!), then we're going to see Great Grandma Butcher, and then we're heading up to Flintabetty to see Grandma and Grandpa Butcher (and The Big Red Door) and the Stampede of Hursts. Fun times ahead!!

But sadly, Daddy isn't coming with us...




We miss you already, Daddy.

6 comments:

  1. I check The Markosky blog every day to keep up with little Miss Maddie, but I've never posted a reply. I couldn't help myself this time as these are the CUTEST pictures yet! I hope you both have a safe trip and Maddie loves to travel! Say hi to your Mom and Dad for me. I'll keep you posted on any happenings at this end - should there ever be any!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn - you captured Maddie so perfectly in both these shots! She is such a beautiful sight!!! :o)
    Hope Maddie loves the airplane - good luck and have fun - I know a few sight seeing adventures in Saskatoon, just in case you get storm-stayed (you never know what can happen in Sask!)!! Just give me a dingle (that sounds dirty - I just meant give me a call)! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, these are maybe the cutest pictures you've ever posted YET. That Maddie is such a sweetheart and these are soooo good. Gives me a bit more baby fever each time I see her!
    Enjoy going to SK and the Jewel and we'll work on getting together sometime soon.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:41 PM

    Jenn and Maddie are here and she has just shown me how to "comment", so here we go!!! Maddie is as cute as her photos..but she makes strange. Poor me!!! but we are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Stampede, that's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:09 PM

    Oh she is soooo adorable! That totally made my night! I hope that you both are having a very fun time in Manitoba! Also, hope that there are more cute pictures to come soon! :)

    ReplyDelete