Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Markosky Amazing Race: We decided to take a detour rather than driving straight back from Seattle to Vancouver. This shot was taken on the ferry ride from somewhere in WA to Sydney BC. We ended up taking two ferries which was pretty cool. The first one felt like a floating Greyhound and the second was more like being on the Love Boat (we didn't spot Captain Stubing)
This is lunch on day one of The Weekend to End Breast Cancer. We were tired but had no idea how much more tired we woul become. I found it a lot more difficult this year. I'd like to blame it on being 15 weeks pregnant but actually I think I just didn't train hard enough. But in the end we finished and we had the blisters to prove it! Jason gave me three pink daisies and took me to Peter's Drive In for onion rings! That made it all worth while.
Ahhh, a classic shot of the Markoskys. Jenn's smiling at the camera and Jason - well he's looking like he rather be doing ANYTHING else... Why is it all fuzzy? I tried to get a little fancy with the 'special effects' program. oops.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment