Sunday, October 15, 2006

In case you needed MORE proof of beagles in bed... They get me up between 6:30 and 7:30 for breakfast and a quick run in the backyard, then it's back to bed with Jason!




Here's Sammy giving "High Fives" (although I guess it's technically "ten"). Jason must be holding something really good b/c she usually saves these for favorite treats. Speaking of treats...so far this weekend Bosco (aka Garbage Guts) has eaten (half?) a bag of dried apricots and a small cloth bag of jelly beans (a wedding favour). Whenever Bosco is quiet, it's never a good sign. The other morning he ate my entire breakfast (toasted english muffin with peanut butter) INCLUDING the paper towel. I wish I was kidding.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You're such a faithful updater!!! I think you're takig over as the technology role model. I'm doing well to update once a week. I was just procrastinating from studying biochem by looking at your blog- I didn't actually expect to find new posts. Thanks for the study break. Keep posting... I have midterms next week!! Kell

    ReplyDelete