Thursday, May 07, 2015

Happy Birthday TREENA!

Treena sent me this today.  She has joined the ranks of Fabulous Women in our Forties. 



I totally love it and agree with all of it.  When I turned 30 I stopped caring so much if my house was a mess.  Now I'm 40 and I feel even more free.  Yet also more motivated to take care of myself. 

The most important thing (for me) is learning to "love the one your with".  AKA - be comfortable in this skin, in this body, now.  B/c lets' be real here - it's not going to look this fabulous in 20 years.  It's going to be a different kind of fabulous, sure.  So I'm appreciating this fabulous body now - and then I'll love the 60 year old body when it shows up.  


1 comment:

  1. oh I just LOVED that link. I feel all those things. For me beings 40 gives me perspective and that makes all the difference. I know oprah told us it would get better and she was totally right!

    ReplyDelete