Friday, October 24, 2014

Work in progress.

A few of you (i won't name names) have commented on the height of the stuff on my deck. 

I pride myself on my ability to hang things at a good height and so to you doubting Thomas' I say:

I'm not DONE YET. 

Sheesh. It takes time to collect old stuff. I can't just toddle on down to Ikea or the Brick and get my matchy matchy on.  Especially when my decorating budget is "I can have that for free? Ok, I'll take it!"  

So here is an updated picture. My plan is to (slowly) fill that wall. 



And I also have to work on this guy before painting season is over: 


At no time will I ever EVER be wearing these: 

#hellno

1 comment:

  1. Where exactly does that owl go on that wall??

    I think I had a pair of those black and white leggings in HS.

    ReplyDelete