Sunday, April 20, 2014

Ninja

Who's the ninja in my neighborhood?  Emily.  Aka EmDawg.  AKA ETown.  

So see this cool blue tupperware come suitcase below?  You know I love a good container.  A few friends at work had the idea to make a care package for Emily b/c she is at a new job now (and likely misses us like CRAY ZEE).  

So we did.  It was fun.  It was also fun to watch her go through the package (even though I did have to explain the Ava Hessington folder - does NO ONE watch Suits?)

Then tonight I recieve a text.  

"The Eagle has landed"  
"On your front step"

I swear I didn't even hear the dogs bark. 




Here's what I found inside:




(39 pts for excellent jar use)


They are POM POM SOCKS FOR MY CHAIRS! Well, for one chair.  I am assured (according to what is written in the card) more chair socks are on their way.


And here's one in action:


I've never been much of a tennis player (ok, I have never PLAYED tennis) but I sure had these socks.  

AND NOW SO DOES MY CHAIR. 




But wait - that's not all!


In case you can't guess from the sticky notes, this is not the first loaf of bread Emily and Kurt have given me.  Do I need to say more? Let's not talk about it.  It was a sad day. 




Chair Socks!




Emily (and Kurt) thank you so much!  That was such a fun package to discover on my step.  

2 comments:

  1. POM POM CHAIR SOCKS- AWESOME!!!( I didn't mean for that to be caps but it works so I'm leaving it)
    Also the best gifts are surprise ones and she is such a poet although it looks like she could use a little tutoring on letter sounds. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS AWESOME!! Emily...

    ReplyDelete