Sunday, March 16, 2014

As a very recent registrant to the Cat Appreciation Society, I feel obligated to share this YouTube video with you. 

Because it's funny. I don't think you even have to like cats (which I now do) to think its funny. 


Watch it now. It's 3 min. Take a break. 


What? You didn't always love cats, Jenn?
True story. I thought they were creepy. And I was 87% sure they made my eyes water and my nose run. (That usually only happened when I mouthed them though). But that was before I met Ting and Mr. Sweaters next door. Now I see that cats are people too. 

Other things I learned to appreciate later in life (aka after Maddy came along)
- turnips
- white wine (only with popcorn)
- planned spontaneity 
- purple
- curry
- grocery shopping alone
- Brussels sprouts 

Did you watch the Sad Cat Diary yet?  What are you waiting for?  Hurry up and watch it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment