Monday, November 18, 2013

Cousins

Yesterday my cousins, Shelley and Serena and their kids (8 - 18) came up from The Pas to have lunch with us.  I used my mom's (super fun) DSLR camera (yes, I still only have a point and shoot which is fine 90% of the time when your sister in law is a photographer)



Mom and Shelley


All the cousins - the last time we had this shot Maddy was swaddled in a blanket in Blaise's arms.  
L-R Back Blaise (recent graduate, now a university student!) and Jazzlyn
L-R  Front  Maddy, Jett, Storm, Uncle Britt (wait, how come he's in the kid picture?), and Hutton


We went youngest to oldest, and Shelley pointed out that I needed to move b/c I was CLEARLY older than her (by 6 months.  jeepers) 
Britt, Shelley, Me, Serena

Girls against the....


(again, how is Uncle Britt in the kid pictures??)  Last time I saw these boys I swear I was taller than them.  I must be shrinking. 



And there you have it.  Dad was there somewhere.  I don't seem to have a picture of him (Mom, can you email me one?)

Thanks for driving up for lunch, guys.  Was so great to see you!



No comments:

Post a Comment