Tuesday was Maddy's first day at Ecole Alvin Buckwold School. She is excited about:
1. her teacher, Mme Stewart (who worked at Victoria).
2. two kids from her kindergarten class in this class with her (and sitting at her table)
3. a class pet: a Bearded Dragon who I believe is named Ratchet.
Source: Urban Dictionary:
"A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every mans eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong."
In the case of a Bearded Dragon, I'd say it's an appropriate name.
Although I would have gone with Eleanor.
It's only been three days and she already this has been such a positive experience. I can't tell you how fabulous it is to take the 90 second walk to her school to pick her up. So great.
1. her teacher, Mme Stewart (who worked at Victoria).
2. two kids from her kindergarten class in this class with her (and sitting at her table)
3. a class pet: a Bearded Dragon who I believe is named Ratchet.
Source: Urban Dictionary:
"A diva, mostly from urban cities and ghettos, that has reason to believe she is every mans eye candy. Unfortunately, she's wrong."
In the case of a Bearded Dragon, I'd say it's an appropriate name.
Although I would have gone with Eleanor.
It's only been three days and she already this has been such a positive experience. I can't tell you how fabulous it is to take the 90 second walk to her school to pick her up. So great.
What a beautiful young lady. You must be so proud.
ReplyDelete