Oh crap, people. I need to get back to work. I am seriously addicted to etsy
Truly, it's a problem. I'm on there now under the guise of "Christmas Shopping" - but it's so not true. I'm just an addict looking for an excuse to browse and shop.
And who the hell invented Pay Pal? They might as well put a VLT machine in my living room. Could they at least make it a LITTLE more challenging? Seriously? Click? That's it? Click and viola - money is gonzo! Do not tell my mother about this little invention. My dad will go into heart failure. Seriously.
I'm going to literally TURN THE COMPUTER OFF NOW.
RIGHT NOW.
for real.
good night.
j
I wasted an entire day at work on Tuesday on Etsy. Oh and my paypal account is working just fine.
ReplyDeleteMe Three!!!! I LOVE THAT FRIG'IN WEBISTE!!! Who knew I needed so many pretty hand crafted headbands!!
ReplyDelete