Thursday, July 08, 2010


Ladies and Gentlemen....here she is,
Our Queen!




When Mom and I went to London we saw a whole exhibit dedicated just to her hats.
But the real question is: what DOES she keep in that purse?

Here's what we've come up with...

- a bit of cash (maybe a $20 for an emergency)
-definitely lipstick
- her licence plate with the crown on it (so when she gets to the next city they can whip it on the Lincoln Town Car)
- an extra pair of hose
- hairspray (her hair does NOT move)
- hat pin?
- likely a Tide Stick to keep those gloves so white
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I think she probably has a small mirror in there somewhere and a dainty little taser to keep her "princes" in line! She's tougher than she looks with all those flowery dresses and cute hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of something else she has in that purse: TISSUES because unlike my Grandma Pollock she probably doesn't shove them up her sleeve to use repeatedly. Then comes the question, who handles the used tissues because I just can't see her putting the used ones back in. Am I putting too much thought into this whole purse thing? I am just so intrigued by it.

    ReplyDelete