Friday, March 26, 2010




Please allow me to introduce the beautiful
Georgia Coflin!


She just turned one last tuesday and let me tell you, this girl is a mover and a shaker!  Many of you know that I'm a self proclaimed "not a baby person" but this little girl has shown me I am a "Toddler Person".  I can't get enough of her.  Her eyes are so bright and truly they sparkle, especially when she smiles.  She can imitate so much already and she's so interactive.  It's so fun to watch her and cuddle her (although the cuddles never last as long as I would like).  


Morgan:  Your sweet little girl is wonderful.  I'm so glad she has arrived.  I know I'm going to love watching her grow up.  

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. she is soooo adorable - congrats to Morgan for me!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Morgan. Here's to years of good times ahead for you and Georgia!

    ReplyDelete