Saturday, January 16, 2010

A little background information:

Last night I was putting Maddie to bed. She wasn't very tired but it was getting passed bed time (and I was tired, dammit). So I put her to bed but knew she'd likely goof around in her room for awhile. She usually does this when she asks for the door to be "open just a crack". If she's tired she wants it shut tight tight tight. So I leave the door "open just a crack" and then scamper off to have a bath and relax.


Sometime Later:
I'm upstairs, rummaging around in the spare room (the state of that room these days, "rummage" is about the only word. I think they're coming to film "Hoarders" on Tuesday) So I have the lights on, I'm banging away making all kinds of ruckus. Then I happen look in the hallway. And here's what I find. Cuteness on a pillow. Wrapped in a yellow blanket. Look farther into the photo and you will see Molly's naked form slung across the baby gate. I did not have the baby gate across her door. I think she was trying to keep everyone else in. Looks like Molly made a good effort at escape.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I know it's late and it's been a long day but HOLY CAW that's funny.

    ReplyDelete