Sick Days
Maddie made this little nest for herself. This was earlier in the week when she was moving a bit slower. She seems back to full speed today. I don't think we heard any coughing at all today.
Lisa, Mackenzie, Maddie and I are driving to Regina tomorrow to pick up (GREAT) Auntie DJ. We're going to go early so that we'll have time at the science centre there. Allison, Matthew, and Tanner are going to meet up with us. That'll be pretty cool b/c I'm not actually sure if Tanner and Maddie have even met. Sad but true when we live only two hours away.
Maddie made this little nest for herself. This was earlier in the week when she was moving a bit slower. She seems back to full speed today. I don't think we heard any coughing at all today.
Lisa, Mackenzie, Maddie and I are driving to Regina tomorrow to pick up (GREAT) Auntie DJ. We're going to go early so that we'll have time at the science centre there. Allison, Matthew, and Tanner are going to meet up with us. That'll be pretty cool b/c I'm not actually sure if Tanner and Maddie have even met. Sad but true when we live only two hours away.
And now, it's our favorite time again...
LAUNDRY TIME!
Ok, not really a favorite, but Maddie has such a knack. She actually folds better than Jason.

Wow I think she folds better than me!
ReplyDeleteShe'll be making labels before you know it....
ReplyDelete